This seven-part series follows the travels of the apostle Paul through the cities of Antioch, Colossae, Ephesus, Philippi, Thessalonica, Corinth, and Rome. David reveals the failures and successes of these churches, and addresses their unique contributions to our faith. What can we learn from these encounters? How can they help us as a church in pursuit of Christ and the Kingdom? In the sixth message, David looks at the often difficult task of reconciliation.
- Antioch -- Diversity in the Body of Christ
- Colossae -- The Centrality & Supremacy of Christ
- Ephesus -- Passionate Purpose & Plan
- Philippi -- The Power of the Holy Spirit
- Thessalonica -- Hope in Suffering
- Corinth -- People of Reconciliation
- Rome -- Getting Life From Christ Alone
Listen to David and view the slides here.