The Advent season is a time of refleciton on how God's coming in Jesus releases us from personal, social, and historical chains that bind us. The theme for this Advent-Epiphany season is "Freedom Bound." We live in the paradox that we are both bound and free, on a march to freedom but encumbered by the burden of sin we carry; we are carrying the scars of struggle but living with a new hope.
God's freedom takes us down pathways of justice, mercy, trust, love, service, and inclusion. "Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths" (Psalm 25:4).
Join us for our exciting Advent to Epiphany 2015-2016 series!
- Nov 29th -- Advent One: The Path of Justice
- Dec 6th -- Advent Two: The Path of Mercy
- Dec 13th -- Advent Three: The Path of Trust
- Dec 20th -- Advent Four: The Path of Love
- Dec 27th -- After Christmas: The Path of Service
- Jan 3rd -- Epiphany Sunday: The Path of Inclusion *communion
Come worship the coming Messiah on Sundays at 10:30 AM.